Castroville Regional Park Swimming Pool
The 2014 Pool Season will begin the first weekend in May. Season Swim and Fitness Passes are available for purchase and registration is open for the Castroville Pool Learn to Swim program and Swim Camp. Here’s how to register for Learn to Swim, Swim Camp or to purchase a season pass:
Official Pool Hours:
- Complete the registration form that is available at City Hall or click here to download.
- Submit the registration form to City Hall with your cash or check payment.
- If you would like to pay by credit card, click here. Once you receive the payment confirmation number, please write the payment confirmation number on the registration form and return the form to City Hall.
Please note that pool hours are subject to change. For more information please call (830) 931-2888.
Open weekends only starting May 3
1 pm - 5:45 pm Summer:
Open Tuesday through Sunday
May 31 - August 25 (see hours below) Fitness Swim Season:
October, May - September Monday - Friday
Saturday and Sunday:
Lap Swim 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Public Swim 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm
Reservations 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Additional Open Holidays: Labor Day Weekend
Aug. 29 – Aug. 30
1 pm-5:45 pm
11 am - 7:00 pm Address:
816 Alsace St.
Castroville, Texas 78009
Phone: (830) 931-2888
Pool Entrance Fees
2-year-olds and under free
Fitness and Aerobics $3.00/person/session Season Pass Information
Single Person $50.00
Single Senior $45.00
Family Pass* $95.00
Fitness Pass** $75.00
Single Person Combo (Public/Fitness) $95.00
- For immediate family living at the same residence with children 18 and under.
- For Fitness Swim and Water Aerobics times. Typical Fitness season is May-September, weather permitting. Private Pool Reservations
Reservations are from 6-9
Please download our Private Party Request Form
& return to City Hall. The price is $95 an hour with a 2 hour minimum reservation. You can also rent the pool pavilion for $25 per hour with daily fees during public swim hours.