Castroville Regional Park Swimming Pool
A few relevant rules to remember:
1) Wear your swimsuit at the pool. Basketball shorts and cutoff shorts are not allowed.
2) Only water is permitted on the lower pool deck; all food and other drinks must stay on the upper pool deck.
3) Children seven and younger must have an adult in the water with them. The adult must remain within arm's reach of the child.
4) Alcohol, glass, and violence is not permitted at the pool.
5.) Cancelations must be made 2 weeks prior to your event for pavilion and or private parties.in case of a cancelation you will be charge the 50$ security deposit.
6.) There is a $15.00 Cancelation fee for any party canceled in a period earlier than the two weeks time frame.
7.) Cancelations due to Inclement weather will follow the 2 weeks policy and you will be charged the 50$ security deposit fee.
8)Cancelations during the week of the event wont be refunded and you will be offered to reschedule your event on an available date.
9) There is no refunds for open swim charges
Open Swim Fee $5.00 Per Person
Swim Team $175.00
Pool Parties $125.00 Per Hour + $50.00 refundable cleaning deposit
Pool Pavilion Rental $35.00 Per Hours+ $50.00 refundable cleaning deposit
Fitness Swim $5 per day or $125.00 fitness pass
Single Person Pass (Open Swim) $90.00
Family 4 Pass $ 125.00
Combo Pass (Includes fitness swim & Public Swim) $130.00
Swim Lessons $60.00/ Person
Pool Parties/Pavilion Reservations:
To book private parties or pavilions click the hyperlink below (Friday-Sunday).
CLICK HERE FOR: Reservation/ Registration
Welcome to the Castroville Regional Park Pool!
Programs include fitness swim, public swim, swimming lessons, night swim, and a summer swim team. All programs are open to anyone who wishes to participate.
$15 cancelation fee for swim lessons.
Our goal is to make the Castroville Regional Park Pool safe and fun so thank you for helping us keep it safe!